I need someone to help me fork a new CMS based CodeIgniter.
These are the tasks we would like to perform:
- Fix the error log issues and errors. (Check the attachment).
- Create setting on CI to change the admin url. Right now if you go to [url removed, login to view] you go to the administration panel, I would like to be able to change it on the htacess or in the PHP so instead of admin it could be "/cp" for example of "intranet".
- Be able to set the path to uploads that in this case it calls "media" in the [url removed, login to view] like we are now able to do with modules, and system core and cms.
After this changes the system should work normally without issues.
Please bid according of the tasks and also post more information about your portfolio.
1) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Employer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the employer on the site per the worker's Worker Legal Agreement).
2) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
3) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Employer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Worker in ready-to-run condition in the Employer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the employer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this project.
LAMP: - Linux - Apache - MySQL - PHP - CodeIgniter