Looking for some programmers in php/perl/aspx to test and provide feedback on our Site Search product.
This page explains how Minalyzer Lite Site Search works: <[url removed, login to view]>
1. Download Minalyzer Lite Site Search from the download page -> <[url removed, login to view]>
2. Create an Index Using Minalyzer Lite Indexing Tool on the sample data provided - <[url removed, login to view]>
3. Upload the index folder i.e. [url removed, login to view] on your web server and test any one of these three scripts:
<[url removed, login to view]>
So, the goal of this project is to make the pre built examples work on your web server. They are working on our own Web Site and are working on at least a few sample client's web sites (<[url removed, login to view]> ).
YOU MAY HAVE TO MODIFY the perl/php/aspx scripts to make them work on your web servers. Detailed instructions on what needs to be modified is provided in the documentation that I have linked above, but if it does not work by just making the documented changes, then as part of this project, you will also have to suggest changes in the script to make the scripts robust and work in different environments.
As a final result, you will provide:
1. Working URL of the sample on your web server(you can delete it after the payment)
2. If you had to make any changes in the sample scripts to make it work, then provide me the final scripts.
3. As part of this project, I also want your feedback on documentation which you followed to make the program work.
Minalyzer Lite requires "exec" command in php, "backtick" operator in perl and "[url removed, login to view]" in asp.net. Don't bid if you do not have permissions to do so on your test servers (it won't work).
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).