Our company provides Dialer Solutions to Clients, to promote onto their website.
To know how much each customer earned we utilize an Statistical System which is build in PHP heavily using Mysql.
Due to too much expensation the last months the system is not able to handle the amount at all anymore.
Our Account (that lists all accounts under us) takes usually 9-12 Minutes to load, and we expect this to get even worse in the future (with the more records that are into the database)
The System itself combines Account information with Statistics records, together with rates that are assigned to each Stats Record. (All dynamically with each run) - Which multiplies very fast!
We use an Affiliate Sheme, with a total of 4 levels where each Level gets different rates (more payout or less) - so it is not possible to do write this information static into the database.
What we need is someone with extensive Knowledge about Database System and PHP,Perl.
We are looking forward to :
1) Having the code optimized, partly rewritten, so the query time of now 12 minutes falls back to 10-20 Seconds only. But with the same functionality. We are already using indexes within the database to improve query time, but this was not enough. If this goal can not be reached - then any work done is useless to use, and due an arbitation we will request all money back.
2) After you have improved the speed of the system you know your way through the script, and future works like improvments, adding of features will be done by you. But this will not be discussed within this bid.
Ps.: We currently run the Script onto a Dual-Pentium with 1 Gig Ram - of course we can not buy a new server to improve speed, as the current one has already more power than most hosting companies offer.
Requests from serious, very well experienced coders, database architecture experts are extremly appreciated. Everyone who has not at leat 5 years experience in this sector, please save your time writting.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Installation package that will install the software (in ready-to-run condition) on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) Exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site).
FreeBsd, MySql, PHP, Perl