I have a list of 1,850 homepages (mostly urls ending in .com, .net, .org, and .edu - but some end with /folder or /[url removed, login to view], etc).
I need a program that visits each page and extracts the page title (the text between the title and /title tags).
Notes: (I'm flexible on the details below)
1) no fancy interface required, it's just for my use
2) urls will be in a text file called "[url removed, login to view]" in the application directory, one url per line
3) output with be to "[url removed, login to view]", one entry per line (url, title)
4) status bar of program should show the url being searched, so program doesn't appear frozen while running.
That's about it. I'd like to get this within 2-3 days of bid acceptance.
Thanks for bidding.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Installation package that will install the software (in ready-to-run condition) on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) Exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site).