I have installed the Quickpaypro on my server. It is an automation software for credit card processing, autoresponder, advertising tracking and affiliate setup. However, there are bugs in the Affiliate and Subscription Tracking modules as follows:
1) The affiliate link doesn't work:
a)When someone clicks on the affiliate link, the affiliate is not credited with the sale
b) no email to inform the affiliate of the sale.
c) No commission is paid too.
d)2 tier commission doesn't work
2) The subscription tracker does not work. This is for tracking subscriptions from any source through web forms, Java script pop ups, buttons or links. The user can track classified ads, ebook downloads, ad swaps and ezine ads.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
1) Quickpaypro is written in Perl.
2) Unix or Linux server
3) SSH/Telnet access