I own the source code to UnFair Edge, a windows exe program designed to allow the user to input a lesson plan. Features of the program enhance learning/memorization of the list or phrases entered. The program also enables the user to save and upload a lesson to a file-sharing site. I require the Unfair Edge brand to be replaced by my PowerGate "Instant Memory Tutor" brand including all references inside the program. I need a revised appearance/graphics as well as an easier to use interface.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Installation package that will install the software (in ready-to-run condition) on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) Exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site).
4) Customization of the basic branded "free" learning program to create an advanced or "Pro" version with the following features: Users of the free program may wish to upgrade to ***PowerGate Pro Instant Memory Tutor.*** By upgrading to the Pro version you'll gain an entire, integrated suite of learning tools based on over twenty years of research by Dr. Georgi Lozanov. Features include:
* Record/playback voice lessons
* Select special music (required to maximize retention)
* Import graphic animations, tables and text for use in lesson plans
* Voice Guided imagery/roll playing induction
* Flashcard drill
* Save and store multiple lesson plans on your hard drive for later review
* Save and lock-in a completed, customized Lesson Module that you can upload to your PowerGate site and sell.
* Automatic verbal (voice)reward (for right answers). Select from several recorded voices and "praises" and automatic review (for wrong answers)!
***PowerGate Pro*** advanced software should be customizable by the user! Pro users can design elaborate lesson plans by selecting among all the powerful features of ***PowerGate Pro***. Completed lessons that are of suitable quality may qualify for ***Premium Learning Module*** status. These Premium Learning Modules must be uploadable to a review file area on the site. The process of uploading requires the user to select among numerous educational categories to identify the subject matter and to make it searchable by other users in the event it is selected to be displayed and sold on the site.
I don't know if the site itself has completed code. That would be phase two (developing the actual file sharing and sales site) in any event. I also own source code for programs like Forced Matrix MLM and a two-tier affiliate program that could be modified to accomodate the site. My current site displays more info on how this is to work: [url removed, login to view]