* To make sure the webform (see new page at: [url removed, login to view]) that i have up there right now ONLY allows visitors to access the rest of the site AFTER they have submitted their requested info (or subscribed to the free 3-day course). After they have submitted and subscribed, the form takes them to a "you have successfully subscribed" page. This is already happening automatically, right now. Its not something you need to do. However... I need them to be taken to a Tour home page (see new page at: [url removed, login to view]).
That will begin the sales process. Now, since the form automatically redirects them to that "successful subscription" page, after about 1 second, it should automatically redirect them from the "you have successfully subscribed" page to the [url removed, login to view] page. I prefer it redirects them from the confirm page after a 1 second delay.
* fix the code on the following page: [url removed, login to view] (since its not a script-enabled page, it cant return the "ORDER ID" field. it involves paypal and the affiliate script coming from [url removed, login to view] and right now, the script on that page needs to work with IPN code from paypal to return the order # back to clixgalore somehow and i can track each sale - at least thats what they said!)
* again, using IPN code from paypal, have an email sent to the one I designate, with a subject title I designate, after each sale. that way, whenever a payment is processed, a separate confirm email is also sent to my autoresponder, which then filters all successful sales confimations, and mail-merges the ebook with a pass codes list to return to sender.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Installation package that will install the software (in ready-to-run condition) on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) Exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site).
Must run on all common PC web browers.