This script will edit all files in a directory.
file 1 looks like: (there will be several files like this to edit all in one dir)
File 2 will have the entry: (there will be a file like this that goes with each of the above files but this file is not in the same dir)
What I need is:
1. plan=plan1 so f5 base setting is 60000 (there are 5 different plans with different settings.
2. if the line from file 2 (9.2003=56000) is less than the base setting (56000 < 60000) then subtract 56000 from 60000. That gives you 4000.
3. add the 4000 to the base setting 60000 for a final 64000 and edit the f5= line in file 1 to f5=64000
4. if the line from file 2 was grater than or equal to the base setting just set f5 in file one to 60000
The line from file two will be month.year=number. It should always use the previous month so if this is the 10th month of 2003 it will look for the line that starts with 9.2003.
It very important that the script only changes one line in file 1 all other lines should remain unchanged.
I would like a shell or perl script to do this. I need a good coder that knows what he or she is doing and knows how to test their work. I do not have time to test your code when I get it everything should be well tested and production ready.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Installation package that will install the software (in ready-to-run condition) on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) Exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site).