Simple mailing list software which will require two Perl scripts.
1) Your "simplelist" script will be piped any messages sent to my small books mailing list. If sender email is in my [url removed, login to view] file: - append to their email message a single line with a listurl/[url removed, login to view] - else send a bounce to my books-admin
Note the above requires you to cleverly append the unsubscribe line to any email message sent to the list by one of its members, whether that email is in plain text or HTML etc. Be sure you know how to do this reliably before giving me a bid.
2) Your [url removed, login to view] script will remove the address indicated by key from members.txt. (Maybe key is a simple md5 or similar one-way hash of the email address. Only reason I'm not suggesting using the actual email address in the URL is so an http sniffer couldn't grab email addresses used. And I don't think this needs https.)
1) Complete and fully-functional Perl scripts.
2) Your Perl code must be beautiful. It must be automatically formatted by your editor (e.g., emacs) to ensure consistency, nicely named methods and variables, no or few global variables, appropriate inline documentation of each function, use of -w on the #! line and -Tw for the cgi, and use of "use strict" with no warnings.
3) Your code must work on my linux server, installed by me. (I will not be able to give you a login account, but can setup ftp so you can test upload new scripts to run and view a logfile.)
4) Exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site).
Latest redhat linux, apache, perl, sendmail.