New web site under development scheduled to go online in September. Requires someone with CGI, Perl and MySQL knowledge-and the patience to work with a non-techie!
The site will offer a sports pool with cash prizes. Amateur sports teams/organizations will act as "affiliates" to generate income.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done. 2) Installation package that will install the software (in ready-to-run condition) on the platform(s) specified in this bid request. 3) Complete ownership and distribution copyrights to all work purchased.
There may be more to be fleshed out here but here are the requirements as seen so far.
1. Team/organization registration-until they are registered they can't receive funds from the players entries. Players will be able to select their beneficiary from a "drop down" list.
2. Players Make an entry,
-choose fantasy team
-select a beneficiary
-pay for team
3. Update results-daily update of official stats and corresponding changes in fantasy team rankings (you don't have to do the updates, just make it easy for someone else)
4. View Rankings
5. Check funds raised--allow beneficiaries to see an updated total of funds raised
6. Initial data entry to set up allowable fantasy players
This could be a separate bid entirely
7. Reliable payment processing.
This may have raised more questions than answers-bear with a newbie on this system and hopefully we can work through it!