Basicaly, I need a script that will parse a whole directory of csv files, and perform certain operations on those files.
I need a TCL script that will do the following:
1) prompt for file location info (directory)
- the directory will contain hundreds of .csv files.
- each csv file is a test result.
2) parse all the files and perform the following operations
a) combine all the results into one file
b) sort the entries by arguments given on the command line (i.e. entries -columns- contain: size of file, lenght of test, pass/fail...etc). Need to be able to sort the colums without loosing the test description (row information). Multiple sorts allowed, each sort will be saved in a different book.
c) save the resulting file in a csv format.
d) in one book calculate: number of tests ran, average run time, average file size... etc
e) calculate the top ? (cmd line arg) best results.
I will provide sample csv files.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Code must be well commented
3) Exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site).