(The formatting for these directions did not come out right. A more clear version is in the attached Word file.)
I need a Perl program to do the following:
(1) Read URL's from a control file
(2) Spider through all of the pages on that site (not just that webpage) and produce a list of all external links (links at a different domain)
(3) For each of those links, test whether or not there is any additional tags in-between the and tags.
(4) In the report, print out the external link, followed by a tab, followed by the entire code snippet from A to /A, followed by another tab, followed by a green "OK" if there is no additional tags after the , and a red "FIX" if there are any additional tags.
(5) Seperate each site report with a line.
The output should be in HTML.
If you have any questions please let me know.
If the program is finished within 4 days of bid acceptance, a $20 bonus will be awarded.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done. 2) Installation package that will install the software (in ready-to-run condition) on the platform(s) specified in this bid request. 3) Complete ownership and distribution copyrights to all work purchased.
Unix Server, Internet Explorer