We are looking for a coder to design a database driven web application with a MySQL or Postgres back-end with a perl, PHP or ASP front end on Red Hat Linux. The project needs to have the following.
1. Login and passwords with levels of access based upon rules.
2. Ability to create reports
3. A selection of normal reports.
4. The ability to fax or email the reports
5. Administrative reports to tell how many reports have been created by a user during a certain time period.
6. The coder needs to develop the tables on the database
7. Reports need to be created for facilities. Each facility should have its own type of reports as well as its own normals.
8. Each user needs to have their own list of facilites.
9. Each facility needs to have charges for each type of reports
We would prefer a coder in the DFW metroplex. Their is a website that has similar functionality that we can show you.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Installation package that will install the software (in ready-to-run condition) on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) Successful testing of the web site.
Red Hat Linux. MySQL or Postgres. PHP,ASP or PERL.