This is will be a template based, Recruiting website designed for the real estate industry. There will be multiple domain names/websites hosted on the same webspace, all with their individual admin screens , and then an overall admin screen to administrate (add new website, administrator, choose starting template for website, make changes to text on all sites, etc) the service and the differerent websites. The individual websites that have the exact same functionality, but different templates (coder will need to provide first 3 templates- all others will be added later and should not be included in bid) which will be able to be chosen by the administator , and different administrators (with username/passwords).
I belive it entails 3 major parts: 1)Front End Website designed in PHP, 2) Database in MySql, 3)Mailing List Application.
1. Front End Website. (See [url removed, login to view]) Somewhat similar to this site, but needs to be reproducible. We will provide a standardized template format for the website to fit, so that multiple websites can be recreated. (ie. top frame is 100 pixels, left frame is 70 pixels. Need 4 buttons in left frame. Etc.) When someone is directed to the website, they will read information, then register and take a sales test. All this information will be saved into the database. *This bid is not for the creation of the sales test, only for the implementation. We have licensed the sales test separately.*
Additionally, there will be an Administration section for each individual website. The Admin section will allow the administrator access to the Mailing List (see below), ability to change text on their website (see [url removed, login to view] step 3), and add links
2. MySQL database. Database will contain all users who have registered, their contact info, their test scores.
3. Mailing list. As soon as somebody registers, takes the test, basically puts their name on the website, they should be put on the mailing list. The Admin will have the ability to send email to all, or certain users (by checking their names, or by querying against test scores). The email should contain a "Remove from Mailing List" link. It should have the basic maillist features: subscribe/unsubscribe emails, the ability to automate emails to send at any given time. It should also have the ability to send HTML, Rich Text, and Text emails.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site).
Webpages need to run in IE 4+, Netscape, AOL, Opera.