I have approximately 2500 photos that I need to have manipulated. Most of the photos will be JPG with a few GIF files thrown in as well. All of the sizes vary.
I need someone that can add some elements to each photo and re-save as a new filename. Ideally, I would like someone that can do the initial conversion of all of the files and then supply me with a template/macro (Photoshop?) that would allow me to do the same to other files in the future.
Here's what needs to be done to each picture:
* Add a solid colored border to all four sides of the picture.
* Add a white area with text (as an image) to the top of each picture. The text size will need to be proportional to the size of the image. The text should take up approximately 80-90% of the width of the image. For example, if you were adding the text "Hello World" to a picture that is 600 pixels wide, it should span about 480-540 pixels (80-90%) of the 600 pixel image. If you were adding the same text to to a 350 pixel wide image the font size would need to be smaller to fit in about 280-315 pixels (80-90%).
Out of the 2500 files, there will be six different groups. Each group will have different text to insert on the top of the file. The new file should have a letter added to the end. For example, [url removed, login to view] would become [url removed, login to view]
All converted files should retain the same format (JPG or GIF), be the highest quality, and be basically the same size (same plus the text and border).
**When bidding, you can supply a bid for converting all 2500 files per the specifications. Or, you can supply a bid for converting all 2500 files PLUS give me very specific instructions/macro for doing future conversions myself. Please indicate exactly what you are bidding on.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
2500 graphic files converted per the specifications above.