This will be a complete update to the work that I have already completed. You can view what I have already done and am currently using at: <[url removed, login to view]>
In order to do this project successfully you will need to either have read and understood the book of Daniel and Queen Esther or read it before working on the project. The artwork on the CD should be unique and amaze the viewer. It should almost look real and give the viewer a glimpse of the reality of Daniel and Queen Esther. The characters who played a role in his life should also have an affect somewhere either inside or outside the CD case or on the CD itself. The Artwork will also include a text summary, names of songs, and a photo of me indirectly integrated somewhere in the CD artwork. The artwork will be printed directly to the jewel case covers and to CD either via ink jet, thermal, or silk screen. It will also be used on my current web site: [[url removed, login to view]]
The Book of Daniel: <[url removed, login to view];&version=9>;
The Book of Esther: <[url removed, login to view];&version=9>;
1) Create and artistic description of Daniel and Esther including the characters that played a role in the story.
2. The artwork should almost appear to be real. It should be unique and contemporary. One idea may be to have someone you know disguise themselves as the lead Characters and take a picture of them posing in one of the scenes of the story. Example, if I had a friend who I thought looked like the Job in my imagination I might try to get him to pose in a way to reflect one of the key events in Job. This is just and idea. There are many situations or ideas to draw from, use your imagination.
3. The final version of the artwork should be in either Photoshop or Coral Draw format so I can make changes to it as I wish including the description and CD text.
4. At lease three digital copies should be made: Thumb Nail, Poster Size, and CD Case and size in Jpeg format. The CD artwork should "bleed". In other words if it does not bleed, then when it is sent to the printer, the printer will not have enough play to work with it. Therefore the labels may or may not fit into the jewel case correctly.
5. I need to be able to transfer the artwork in to surething, CD creation software and print to CD or print the jewel case labels OR send the jobs to a commercial printer. The commercial printer should be able to print the jobs without a problem (which will reflect the digital files created by the hired artist).
surething CD creation software:
<[url removed, login to view]>
You will not need to buy the software, but I DO need to be able to sucsessfully transfer (jpeg files) the work into the program and save it as a "surething" format file.
6. You can use public domain images. One good source is the library of congress.
[url removed, login to view] stolen artwork will be accepted, I have acess to a very large data base which you can use if you wish.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
1. A current version of Photoshop or Coral Draw
2. The final Jpeg files will be transfered to surthing, the program itself is not needed by the programmer to complete the job.
3. You can use either a mac or a pc operating system.