Charity CHAMPS is a start-up nonprofit dedicated to encouraging youth to do good in small ways. We plan developing a website that will allow youth to build a champion avatar through doing good things online. We know how the site should function but require a talented graphic artist to create the look and feel that we want.
* Photoshop file(s) containing graphic elements (layout, images, etc.) of Charity CHAMPS website.
* The design must encompass all 8 website pages outlined in the attached "Charity CHAMPS website [login to view URL]" file; while the final design does not need to be laid out like in the file, all the functional elements must be there (ie. you can move things around, replace buttons with links, etc., but you cannot remove form fields or links)
* The photoshop files(s) delivered must be production ready, so that we can pass them directly to developers without any missing pieces
* The design must take into account the notes listed in the "Additional information" section below
**In your bid, please include:**
* Time to completion
* Whether you (or your firm) would have the ability to develop the graphic design into CSS / HTML in the future, after this project is complete
* The "Charity CHAMPS website [login to view URL]" summarizes what the website will do
* The attached "Charity CHAMPS website [login to view URL]" describes the functionality of the website in flow chart form
Website target audience:
* Youth ages 12-24
* Comic book super-heroes
* Saving the world by doing good
* Please see attached mockup file for examples of the avatars that will be used on the website
* fun (yet professional, not sloppy)
* easy to use
* green / ecofriendly
* cool, hip
Website preferred colours (although we are also open to suggestions):
Example sites that have looks we like:
* [login to view URL] (but we’d prefer the colour scheme to be more bright and upbeat)
* [login to view URL] (more quirky design that’s unique, with good use of images)
* [login to view URL] (has the fun look going but is a little too stiff)
* [login to view URL] (great clean lines and look, simple message, very professional, but obviously not fun or green)
* [login to view URL] (closest charity website that we’ve found so far, green imagery with simple homepage, but layout is bland)
* [login to view URL] (novel layout)
* [login to view URL] (although we'd prefer less clutter)
* We have not completed all the marketing copy to be used on the website. Therefore, your design can include extra spaces for additional text or images.
* The cleaner the design the better.
* Ideally the design will fit on one screen so the user doesn't have to scroll.
* One font we like for the comic feel is the Badaboom font, available to us for free since we're nonprofit. You can download it at [login to view URL]