iPod touch application that offers multiple types of timers.
1) a visual timer that can be set to any amount of time and a progress bar (vertical or horizontal) that starts green then goes to yellow then to red. Option to have a voice warn for a given number of minutes before the end of the time increment. Customizable times- how long altogether, when warnings occur, when colors change. Option for color-blind students for other colors or patterns (?)
2) A varied interval timer that can be set to beep (or other customizable sound-stock sounds ok) at varied intervals with an average interval specified. For example, an average of five would generate randomized time increments that average five minutes apart over several actuations.
3) a fixed interval timer
4) a stopwatch- If possible (and affordable) the ability to store the last x number of times so that a user can find averages of times- maybe even a way to auto-calculate the averages.
5) count-up to include or not include seconds
6) countdown with digital time set to either include or not include seconds.