I have about 100 products that need to be copied from one site and listed on my other website.
I will create a category for these new products and will provide an example of the finished product page.
You will need to create roughly 100 product pages on my website by filling out a form for each product.
1) I will supply the URLs ([url removed, login to view]) for the existing product pages and you will need to go to each product cut and paste this product information & photos into the web form.
2) You will need to save the photos and text from [url removed, login to view] and then upload them to the other.
The basic flow of the project is as follows:
1) Log into my target site admin consol ([url removed, login to view]), click on the product manager section and click on add new product.
2) From a the [url removed, login to view] website, find the correct item, cut and paste the product description.
3) You need to able to edit and add to the text (minor edits) to make it more powerful. You must be able to write excellent English.
4) You need to create four or fine bullets to summarize the product (the product label).
5) Save item, look for errors, go on to next item.
To see the products you will need to move, to on my website to go:
[url removed, login to view]
These are the products to be added to my other website www.railpress.com.