**NOTE: PLEASE READ THESE REQUIREMENTS BEFORE BIDDING**
I am looking for someone to code 1 main homepage template and 2 subsequent sub-page templates for a new e-commerce website in HTML and CSS. This job requires the final templates to be of a very high standard and meet the strict criteria set out below.
A layered fireworks .PNG will be supplied. The final product MUST incorporate:
- Valid HTML & CSS
- Implementation of SIFR
- Navigation features image replacement and 'sliding doors' style rollover effects
- Clean, manageable code
- HTML & CSS should be as clean as possible
- Images should be organised into organised sub-directories
- HTML & CSS should be clearly organised and commented
- Final output should be 'pixel perfect', i.e. all alignment, padding and margins should exactly match that depicted in the templates
Templates and detailed instructions regarding where rollover effects etc. are required will be provided upon acceptance. Please request further information prior to placing your bid.
**Important note:** Your chances of being accepted for the project will be greatly enhanced by specifically referring to the above when bidding, along with providing examples of previous coding work you've done before.