Application should enable radio streaming
· Application enables radio streaming.
· First application page should have fields for log in (user name and password, “remember me?? check box, “forgot password??? link, “sign up?? for first time users) and field for search with search button.
· After entering name of the country or radio station in search field, the user must see list of possible radio station choices and start radio streaming by clicking on certain radio station. The player that will start streaming should be as simple as possible, but must be able to start every station from the list.
· All words that will be displayed to user must be in Serbian language (I will send translation needed).
· Application should work the same as web site [[url removed, login to view]], but without any recognizable logo, key word or coloring displayed on this web site.
· Acceptable time for developing the Application is 30 days, but the preview must be sent in 10 days. Application preview should contain short description of the Application (325 characters) and short presentation in maximum 4 slides (presentation must be in PDF format)
· Application must be completely new and not published on Android Market.
· Application must be made in accordance with Rules of “Android Market Content Policy for Developers?? (including the Rules of Android Market Developer Distribution Agreement etc.) which can be found at: <[url removed, login to view]>
· Application must work on next Android telephones: HTC Hero and HTC Tattoo (including, but not limited to HTC Tattoo with resolution of 240x320 pixels).
· Application must be sent in form of APK file, achieved in ZIP format.
**Buyer-Coder relationship requirements**
· Buyer will publish the Application and make it available for using (download) free of charge at Android Market.
· Coder agrees and warrants that the Buyer is owner of all intellectual property rights for the Application.
· The Application must not violate any third party rights, especially intellectual property rights. Third party must not claim any rights related to the Application. In the event that a third party has any demands or claims related to the Application, especially the requirements that third party based on intellectual property rights, the Coder agrees and accepts that he will bear the consequences such claimed by third party. If the Buyer upon the request of third party suffers harm, the Coder agrees to compensate each damage suffered by the above basis.
· Coder agrees that he has no rights to claim any request toward Buyer if Buyer continues using the Application and gains financial benefits from it (recording and copying the Application, marketing copies of the Application, providing copies of the Application to lease or lending, publishing the Application, adjusting, editing or rearranging the Application, advertising the Application in medias, or other means of economic exploitation the Application without the subject, spatial and time restrictions and without payment of any compensation to Coder during the period of the Application use by Buyer, for any purpose.
· Coder agrees that he will not economically exploit the Application (sell, rent, borrow or similar).
· Coder must authorize the Buyer to use the Application by signing the statement in writing form.