We are planning to launch a new website. The bids are requested to provide the details assessment for the project.
The users of this website should be able to post on this website. The users can be registered or unregistered. The website contents should be able to be monitored by the administrative staff. Some of the posts will need to be promoted if the user pays for it. The posts should have a category. (e.g. if someone wants to sell house, the post should be in the real estate catagory, etc.)
If your bid is accepted, you need to provide the following as part of the deliverables -
1. Detailed Assessment for Website design, build and hosting containing:
* technical assessment and description of technical approach. (this includes how the website could be made scalable, which languague, where it will be hosted, how it will be administrered, etc)
* estimated cost to complete the project (including the proposals for hosting the website, trade-offs, etc.)
* schedule, activities, risks and assumptions.
* the languague/platform being proposed.
* the sample screen shots as we need to chose design of the screens, colours, fonts, etc.
* testimonials of your earlier work.
2. Address all the feedback on the review of your draft assessment document.
Note - We are going to accept 5-10 bids for doing this initial assessment. One of them will be chosen via new contract to commence the actual work.