In brief, the project entails:
1.? Integrating an existing [url removed, login to view] account with an existing website
2.? Using the existing static (i.e., not database generated) web pages (Note that a complete 'shopping cart' program is neither needed nor desired)
4.? Make the checkout/submit page which will properly perform the complete [url removed, login to view] interaction as recommended by [url removed, login to view]
5. Providing me with step-by-step instructions that I can follow when additional static product pages are to be added and connected to the [url removed, login to view] account
At this time - to keep the cost minimized - I am planning to forego the "remove product" and similar shopping cart functions.? The shopper sequence is expected to be:
* The shopper peruses various products and decides to purchase one.
* The shopper selects the associated product options (e.g., size, color, etc.) desired.? Note that these options employ a simple XHTML form, and that? OPTION? SELECTIONS? ALTER THE PRICE? of the product being purchased.
* The shopper, upon clicking a buy now button, is directed to a checkout page whereon their credit card and related information is received, and whereon their product selections are echoed.? It is this checkout page that must "talk to" [url removed, login to view] in the proper fashion.
* The shopper, upon successfully completing the checkout information, is directed to a 'thank you' page.
* The shopper, upon un-successfully completing the checkout information, is directed to an appropriate (i.e., different) page.
The associated product? page layouts (the XHTML, CSS, and graphics), and the 'Thank You for? Your Order'? page layout (the XHTML, CSS, and graphics)? are already designed.