Need help solving problem with PHP [url removed, login to view] payment gateway API. Must know how to properly use cURL, PHP including classes and object oriented programing.
Good code structure and organization a must.
Have current php file setup, when file is run it is always going through to Approved from [url removed, login to view] but no payment is made. Attached php file is what is currently made. All $_SESSION variable names must stay the same as they are brought off of a previous page. Main portion that needs editing and re-writing is lines 42 to 403.
1) Code must pull from $action and make sure that it is equal to "confirm"
2) Must set all variables based on [url removed, login to view]'s AIM PHP integration manual. (Variables are already listed on lines 59 - 79 starting with "x_")
3) Must open cURL connection to [url removed, login to view] using url on line 89 (GoDaddy does use a proxy server for SSL cURL connections host on line 94 port on line 95)
4)Must receive response from [url removed, login to view] based on AIM PHP integration manual (Will Attach)
5) Must process response and verify if payment was Accepted, Denied, or Error.
6) On Accepted code must send exact emails as written on lines 123-378
7) Current Server is a Shared Linux Deluxe Hosting Plan from GoDaddy using PHP 5
[url removed, login to view] Account API ID and TransKey will be provided for testing purposes on bid acceptance. FTP username and password will be setup with testing directory as soon as bid is accepted as well.