Booking system plugin integrated into Wordpress platform
1. We are currently building a website using Wordpress as our content management system
2. The business is villa holidays worldwide ??" each villa will be represented by a page in wordpress.
3. We are looking for someone to programme into Wordpress the ability to:
a) add each of the villas with the villa details and photos into Wordpress (by default we can already do this on a page by page basis)
*The plugin we require may be best designed to identify what pages are villa pages and what pages are not. Furthermore, we would like to be able to add custom fields to each villa page (e.g NON SMOKING: YES, etc, etc)
b) the ability to manage the available/booked/not available dates for each villa
c) the ability to show a calendar on each villa detail page, showing available/booked/not available dates
d) the ability to search or villas on our website based on availability
e) the ability to book and pay for the villa holiday through the website and our current payment gateway
f) the ability to add fixed price extras to the booking (such as extra towels, damage cover)
g) the ability to add car hire to the booking (with a choice of car type, pickup point, dropoff point)
4. This is the basic project summary. However, we would also like the ability to add attributes that could be searchable at each of the villas (such as N?'º of people, pool/no pool, animals/no animals, aircon/no aircon) ??" please see item 3. a) on the list above.
5. We currently have a website where many of the capabilities are already functioning and we will share this information on request.
6. Our current website uses a MySql database interfaced with .asp pages
There are various plugins for WordPress that come close to what we are looking for, but nothing that is exactly what we want.