We are looking to integrate two solutions to create a single consolidated system. A shopping cart allowing customers to place orders online for local in-person delivery of supplies-processed through CS-CART (or Magento if it is recommended) and then able to schedule for local delivery (this is a local medical delivery service business). Basic success criteria is to have CS-Cart info automatically imported to vTiger where appropriate. Customers would first need to register on the site to create an order. They would be prompted to fax, email or upload documents (prescription info). Orders would be saved and put on hold until all necessary documentation is faxed in - which would allow us to release the order and charge the card.
The CRM system would then be used for us to log when the expiration of the doctors order occurs (6 months/year, etc.) to allow us to contact patients to notify them that they would need to update medical records (managed by vTiger CRM)
* The freelancer should have excellent communication skills and is able to easily understand the above request + communicate in native/near-native english language
* The freelancer should have some overlap availability with US Pacific (California) timezone
* The freelancer must be familiar with the technologies mentioned above, including:
-shared hosting environments
-Magento or CS-Cart (current version)
-vTiger CRM (Current version)
-Familiarity with Project Management Principals, is able to report effectively on status
-Able to validate their work and test thoroughly to ensure a working system
* The freelancer will retain no rights to proprietary work and/or customizations
* The freelancer may be retained for additional extention or scope changes to the work comleted (enhancements offer)
* Access to data, records or information must be treated as strictly confidential and cannot be shared to any 3rd party.
* Inventory would be created in and managed by CS-Cart, but replicated and mapped to vTiger for financial reporting.
* Customer information should be duplicated by both CS-Cart and vTiger
* Sales information should be replicated so that reports on inventory and sales can be run in vTiger
* All transactions should occur in CS-Cart, but customer records would reflect activity and sales data in vTiger CRM
* The system should function using one, or a limited number of databases to ease backup
* The system must support encryption - the customer records contain medical information and are very sensitive
* The development must not violate the GPL license structures for any of the software packages involved
* The shopping cart system may require minor customization to support the registration process and submission of electronic documents
* The customer must be 'approved' in CRM or shopping cart in order to complete an order in the shopping cart (e.g. if there paperwork is expired or no doctor authorization then the customer cannot complete the order...)
* The system should support single-sign-on which allow one username to access all three systems as necessary - this is a negotiable requirement
* A small customization on the check-out page needs to require the user to select 'region' (North Bay, South Bay, East Bay, etc.) on checkout + date
1) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Employer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the employer on the site per the worker's Worker Legal Agreement).
2) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
3) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Employer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Worker in ready-to-run condition in the Employer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the employer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this project.
The integration or code changes will need to ensure that the websites can all be delivered on major browser platforms (Internet Explorer and Firefox - current versions)
The following list inclues assumed or known elements - your experience will also allow you to determine if you will encounter other technologies/languages not expressed below:
 PHP (Current Version)
 MySQL (Current Version)
Utilizing the following (or recommended) OpenSource technologies:
 CS-Cart (or Magento if recommended)
 vTiger CRM