The script is a youtube clone, based on the Clip-Share script, which would need some changes.
* Creating an account must be granted only on a successful payment via a sms gateway. After the user paid via the sms gateway, the credit is added to his account.
* The validity of an account can be set in the administration panel, by default being 6 months, and 1 month before account expiration it will send a reminder email to the user for [url removed, login to view] the user pays successfully for another sms code, the validity will be extended with the validity set.
* Non registered users or users that have their account expired shouldnt be able to view the videos, but they will be able to see the view page, but instead they will see an image that will say that they need to register first or that they require a new sms payment, depending on the case, which points to the register page.
* There will be a tarrif for the viewtime per minute which can be set in the administration panel. The view time of a registered user needs to be counted, multiplied by the tarrif set in the administration panel and substracted from the users credits after each view.
* The script has a video grabber plugin, which you can pass the link and the category where you want the video to save it. This would need to be modified so it will find video links, with their category, from a site and feed them to the grabber so it will automatically categorise and save videos.