Encerrado

Character problem with osCommerce

I have a problem with showing the Norwegian characters on my osCommerce site.

It seems like the product description is encoded than the text in the source files.

Have a look here: [url removed, login to view]

If I set define('CHARSET', 'iso-8859-1'); in the source files, the product description is fine but word that was added in the source files are not. And visa verca if I change to define('CHARSET', 'utf-8');

I guess this have something to with my editor (Taco HTML Edit on osX) save the sourcefiles with a different character set than what my osCommerce site does for product descriptions.

How can I fix this?

Habilidades: Engenharia, MySQL, PHP, Gestão de projetos, Arquitetura de software, Teste de Software, Hospedagem Web, Gestão de Site , Teste de Website

Ver mais: define project management, iso 8859 charset, html encoded, osx editor, php osx, character problem, oscommerce product change, html editor oscommerce, word osx, edit iso, word utf, 8859, net editor html, can fix oscommerce site, product_info oscommerce fix, net oscommerce, oscommerce change descriptions, encoded php files, oscommerce product description html, oscommerce html files php, iso 8859, oscommerce product editor, net 2008 change, oscommerce utf, utf oscommerce

Acerca do Empregador:
( 3 comentários ) Norway

ID do Projeto: #3004957