**An new? website is nearly complete.? It is? ready? for testing.
Someone with technical skills and busy savvy is needed to express an opinion (in writing) as to whether the criteria described below have been met and to? review the site again after the revisions are complete.
The description of the original project included the following requirements:
1. Utilities for managing and maintaining web services that are easy to use
2. Programming that is robust, thoroughly documented and flexible? (can be easily upgraded and expanded)
3. Architecture that seamlessly integrates with Ultracart and that takes full advantage of ? Ultracart? utilities
4. Architecture designed to allow for growth and development
5. Design that integrates with all major web browsers
**‘Fitness for use’**
For consumers that are presumed to be novice computer users
For BBCo staff that have novice computer skills
**#1 - Analysis of web site/programming with written review and detailed explanation of shortcomings
#2 - Supervision (review) of changes to web site/programming to ensure corrections are? completed according to specifications.
The person responsible for this analysis is being asked to express their opinion as to whether the criteria have been met and to document and supervise the changes that will be necessary in order for the criteria to be met.
I am also interested in knowing whether there are any security holes.
This project was originally posted in September but completion was delayed.? The web site is finally ready for analysis.
The current version of the website can be viewed at:[
[url removed, login to view]]
User acceptance testing is underway right now.? This project is meant to provide a look at the behind the scenes architecture and design.
Attached are two files from the original design documents.? They include? an original? site map (excel file) and the? original project description.