**REPOST - PLEASE NOTE: THIS PROJECT HAS BEEN SIMPLIFIED!!!**
This project involves making custom modifications to the existing [url removed, login to view] script. I will provide a licensed copy of the script.? I have included? all tasks involved? in the attachment. Please note that although the tasks are covered in the attachment, some of the actual details are vague regarding category names, etc... Examples are generic titles are used. I will? provide details once bid is awarded. I am looking for coders with extensive PHP and MySQL experience and must have prior feedback on RentACoder to be considered. Please do not bid if you do not have a strong understanding of the project.
A demo can be found at: <[url removed, login to view]>?
In summary the project will involve:
- Customize the existing eDirectory script according to requirements at the bottom of this listing.
- Install finished product on my [url removed, login to view] server.
- Complete any work necessary to get PayPal Pro credit card processing set up. The eDirectory script has integrated credit card payment, just need to get PayPal Pro (or other payment gateway).
*** Final requirements will be settled between both parties. These requirements will be discussed after bid is awarded. Suggestions for improvement are welcome***
I will have future work that I would like to work with the same person on if this project is completed successfully.
Thank you for your bids!
***** I COULD NOT ATTACH FILE, SO I AM COPYING INITIAL REQUIREMENTS HERE*****
This list will make up most of the requirements. These items are up for discussion when the bid is first awarded and then the final requirements made with these combined with any changes agreed upon up front.
The following modifications will be needed on the eDirectory script. I will be purchasing the script license. All modifications are included below, but specific details are purposely vague until AFTER the contract is awarded.
eDirectory Demo at: [url removed, login to view]
- Site access permitted, but contact info and all info on ModClass listings is unavailable until registered and logged in, users would have to register for free or paid membership.
- The registration and log in should have a security code also.
**New Modified Classifieds (ModClass):?
- WILL BE NEW TAB
- The ModClass listings will use an existing eDirectory template that is available in the business listings.
- The fields should be editable as the current template is.
- There should be a button linked to the ModClass Listings underneath the details on the Business listing page.
- This would take them to a sortable list of all ModClass listings for that business.?
- There will be a total of 11 fields (EXISTING - edit some of them: i.e. price, state, etc) with? 4-5 sortable fields at the top of the search results. (Different from general sorting requirements listed under “Misc?? below).
- Add 3-5 links/icons to other quick online resources.
-? Under the "View Quick List" link on the ModClass tab, I would like to have a link for? "email alerts" for new ModClass listings to website members based on their states they can select (including all) and one other field from the ModClass listing.
**For the Regular Business listings (Existing "Businesses" tab):**
- I would like to have 10 free classifieds as part of the Showcase business listings and? ModClass listings.?
- Showcase Business Listings will have a link to? their? Regular Classified and/or ModClass listings (if applicable)? on their own? Listing page.
- The existing option to purchase classifieds at a monthly rate will remain.
- Business Listing fees need to be changed from Annual to Monthly billing cycles.
- For site visitors, I want “Quick List?? renamed to “Favorites?? and modified so that they can save their favorites and also have the ability to minimize so that all you see is the category name. These will include new tabs requested as part of this project.
- At the top of the page, I want a link to a separate page with a portal to a certain 3rd party website. This 3rd party website already provides the necessary code, so there is no action other than creating the new page and entering the provided code.
- In the Admin area, there is the ability to add new content web pages.
- Would like a way for the Site Admin to add a link on other pages to link up to any customized pages.
- I am looking at using PHPbb as a forum add-on. I may change from PHPbb, but will definitely have a forum.
- Would like a preview box to the hottest forum topics on the homepage.
I would like to have the Forum tied in so that they are seamless and only require the initial login for the main website.
- Will be on a separate tab.
- Will essentially be? like the existing "showcase" level business listing.
-? Will have categories and sub-categories.
- Want to have ability to add graphics, text, and a banner.
- Should be easily incorporated into a shopping cart (paid items) at a later time. I'm open to incorporating now if it is reasonable. I like the "Magneto" script at:? <[url removed, login to view]>
- This area will be editable only by the Site Admin. This is not an area that will be “sold??.
- Categories need to be sortable by ratings. General members can rate these resources? - free and paid.
- Get rid of Orange color scheme used on some of the tabs (Business and Coupons). Just use the Blue, Green, or Brown color scheme already used. Repeat for all tabs.
- Make the “Contact Us?? a link at top right corner rather tan it's own tab.?
- Change “Advertise with us?? to “Advertise?? as labell on the tab.
- Change “Coupons?? to "Discounts".
- New tabs for “ModClass?? and “Resources?? as mentioned above.?
- Add my logo and header and minor changes to the look and feel.
- Whenever there are filtered or search results, they should be sortable by Membership (already default), Rating, Alphabetical, and State. HOwever, ModClass will have different sorting criteria.
- Need to incorporate a Newsletter opt-in during membership registration.
- Email to be sent for the purpose of double opt-in.
- Incorporate a payment gateway such as PayPal Pro. Actual gateway to be determined.
- Upload onto server