Customized CRM/ERP Software
What I need is a web base solution for
1. Distributor issues Purchase Order to Vendor (Print’s it Out pass by hand to Vendor) Then waits for Sales Invoice Number from vendor. Once has the number. Distributor goes to Vendor’s warehouse present’s the Sales Invoice. Pickup the Stock , details of stock are updated to the system via manual key in / PDA (wince 5.0) GRPS.
2. Receiving Stock must have an stock checking option because each product will have a serial number range. So some time let say by calculation is 20 pcs but by actual it might be only be 19pcs . there must be a option where when you scan a range of barcode the system calculate and prompt asking is the total correct if click no then the detail list (listing down all 20 pcs) with an option to add or remove a product before updating it to inventory.
3. Once the stock is updated to inventory then HQ admin have an option to transfer stock to branch. Once the stock is transferred to branch . there will be a email sent to branch admin indicating new stock in .when branch admin logs in there will be a kind of INBOX saying stock from HQ status pending acceptance . click to accept the incoming stock. Once stock accepted then branch inventory will be updated.
4. Branch then can transfer the stock to salesman. The moment the salesman plug-in his PDA to the cradle it will synchronize and update the salesman’s stock and sales done .
5. Salesman goes out to make sales to Dealers . If there is no sales done then it will updated as visitation with details like who he meet and what the person said. If there is a sales , because the stock in hand is stored in PDA then he will simply choose the stock from PDA and choose the Dealers name stored in PDA and Keys in as a sales. Invoice number is generated by the PDA application. Then the salesman passes the stock and issues a manual invoice and write number generated by PDA. Sales is updated via GPRS and a copy is stored in PDA. So that when synchronization is done system will see if there was any transaction was lost during GPRS update.
6. Dealer by then can login to see to view is full invoice details . dealer also can see if any salesperson have visited him or not. Dealer can also place a order online. When a dealer places a order a email will be sent to sales admin in HQ indicating incoming order. And when the sales admin logs in he will have a option to assign a sales person to that order. All order are monitored to see if it has been full field whiten 24hrs.
7. Then report like :-
1. Allocation vs. actual sales (print ,export to excel,etc)
2. Sales report (daily, weekly ,monthly )
3. Few more reports.
Actual this program have been completed by a programmer who I have hired 3 months ago but I am not happy with his work and has lots of bug.
You can see his work at : h**p://[url removed, login to view]
Administrator : login = admin password : 123
Branch Administrator : login = admin password : 123
Dealer : login : MPR000001 password : 1
Salesman : login: tabit password : 1234
This is not I want !. the function is okay but I want it to look like DOTNETNUKE, where role is know by login not by selecting Administrator, Branch Administrator, Dealer, Salesman.
So if you want I can pass you this program to you where you can use it as reference.
1. WEB BASE stand alone and as a DNN (DOTNETNUKE.) by this I believe you can save lot of time. Has to be hack secured.
2. PDA application. WINCE5.0 SDK will be pass to you.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).