Help needed to get a PHP script to work on a Lampp server.
I have had a customization of "Simple Invoices" made. It runs fine on the programmers server, but when I install it on my Ubuntu Linux maschine's Lampp server, it comes up with a require_once error. I have checked permissions, filepath structure and [url removed, login to view] setup. But nothing have worked. The original "Simple Invoices" works just fine on the server.
The error come up for all the files in the following folder:
These are the files added by the programmer. I do not know which other files have been corrected so the files in the tab folder works.
I use the newest Lampp setup on the newest Ubuntu 8.04.
It is very important that the script can run on Lampp using Ubuntu 8.04.