I have a Wordpress blog hosted on my environment. Right now I provide a few files that can be downloaded as usual.
I want to change this : if a reader is interested into a file, he'll have to fill a box with his email address and the file will be sent to him.
The widget to be developed (which will be inside a WP post or page) will include :
- a text label "Please input your email address"
- the box
- a "send" button
- a tick box
- a one-line disclaimer "I accept blablabla". When the disclaimer is clicked, a popup window containing the general conditions will appear.
When the "send" button is clicked, the widget will say "the email has been sent to your address" without refreshing the page (optional)
This can be developed in Ajax
1) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Employer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the employer on the site per the worker's Worker Legal Agreement).
2) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
3) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Employer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Worker in ready-to-run condition in the Employer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the employer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this project.