Need a system to manage the planning and execution of simple events. The focus of this software will not be on the actual logistics of the event but rather getting the event planned (ie confirming hosts, date, location, ) managing guest lists, nametags, and generating invitations and mail outs
- Set up modules for user to input information and generate certain documents based on those variables.
- Need a calender function that serves as a timeline. I'll supply you with a count down sheet (ie x needs to be done a week before an event, y needs to be done the day before) and for any given day, I can see what my responsibilities are for that day since many events will be going on at the same time. Integrating with Outlook, if easier, is encouraged.
Planning Event Module
** Simply a module with form fields with information inputted by user
1) Potential City/ County/Area (input by user)
2) Local Contacts (input by user)
3) Potential Hosts (input by user)
b. Call Records
c. Next Action
d. Recommended by
Confirmed Event Module
** Simply a module with formed fields to inputted by user
1) Enter Event Code
2) Event Location
3) Event Address [would like address to be looked up and confirmed by county appraisal records online]
4) Event Hosts
6) Day of the Week [produced when entering the date]
8) Donor Levels [lists multiple options for the user to select]
Download additional file to see the rest of the components!
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
* * *This broadcast message was sent to all bidders on Monday Jun 11, 2007 2:10:27 PM:
I have added some additional requirements and extended the deadline. Please take a look at the attached document and let me know if your bid still stands or if you have changes to your bid. Thanks so much.