I know that many of you have seen this post before. I had a family tragedy that took my attention away from this. Now I am in desparate need of having this done within a 5 day window.
I have a Excel 2007 Spreadsheet that has been somewhat automated, but I think it can still be a little bit more intuitive. I need more details and reporting and query options.
The? workbook is broken down into three sheets: DB (database), New Clients (new client information entered here to go into the database) and Existing client sheet (combines and displays all of the information from the database in one place). The workbook? is used to keep track of clients enrolled in a fitness bootcamp. The clients? weigh in weekly (Wednesday's are the documented weigh-in dates)? and pounds? & body fat (%) are measured. Along with the client's name, are their ages and initial weight and body fat. Then a goal (I need the ability to add a third and fourth goal if needed) is set for each and the weekly measures are deducted from the initial goal. I aslo have a link that is now working in the New Client sheet.
Currently, all weigh-ins are entered in the DB sheet (using the Search function to locate name faster - hopefully there is a more efficient way to do this) and of course new clients in the new client sheet.
The client list contains a list of about 2000 clients all of which are not active, but I would like to retain the historical data.?
I hope that someone is out there that can help me rather quickly.
I know that the design of the sheet may have to be changed somewhat, but that is fine as long as it is still in Excel.
I have attached a copy of the file for review. I know that there are some duplicates right now and that is fine because I need the historical data.
* If possible a more efficient manner of entering the weekly weigh-ins than in the DB sheet using the Search function to locate the name.
* In the DB sheet some numbers are red and some are blue. I would like the color of this data to carry over to the Existing client sheet with the numbers.
* Red indicates a menstrual cycle
* Blue indicates a weight gain
* The New Client entry sheet does not populate the information anymore into the DB sheet
* I would then like to be able to pull monthly, weekly and/or individual reports on total and overall (i.e. all active clients) weight loss.
* I have 4 stages that I classify my people. These numbers are basded on their initial weigh-ins and lets me know what stage they are in (i.e. when they are placed in Toning)
* Stage 1 - Everyone begins in this Stage
* Stage 2 - Meet first goal
* Stage 3 - progression chart is as follows for a client to get to this stage:
* <colgroup> <col style="width: 48pt" span="2" width="64" /></colgroup>
| Weight? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? | lbs? ? ? ? ? lost |
| 120 - 160 | 15 - 20 |
| 160 - 180 | 25 - 40 |
| 180 - 220 | 35 - 50 |
| 220 - 260 | 50 - 70 |
| 260 + | 75 |
* Stage 4 - Maintenance Stage and placed in Toning classes if body fat is in healthy Range and all goals met. Body Fat ranges:
* 21 - 36 Healthy
* 37 - 42 Over fat
* 43 - 48 Obese
* 49 + Morbid Obese
* I need to be able to insert more goal columns.
* I need a column to note if client is in Toning classes per requirements above.
* If more than 3 consecutive Unexcused or blank weigh-ins are noted and alert (color change or notation) which indicates removal from program.? When this is done now, the total weight loss is not calculated in the Existing Client Sheet because it is text versus numbers.
* Some type of way to note comments (i.e. if someone is put on probation and what the stipulations are - date probation ends and how many pounds should be lost)
* The format can be changed as long as it is simple to input the data.
* Would love to keep it in Excel 2007 format. I will do Access but no other applications.