I have a basic Excel 2007 Spreadsheet that is in dire need of some automation. I am not sure if additional programming will be required. The sheet is used to keep track of clients enrolled in a fitness bootcamp. The clients? weigh in weekly (Mon-Sun)? and pounds? & body fat (%) are measured. Along with the client's name, are their ages and initial weight and body fat. Then a goal is set for each and the weekly measures are deducted from the initial goal. Currently, the calculations are done manually because of lack of skills with advanced formulas.
The client list contains a list of about 2000 clients all of which are not active, but I would like to retain the historical data.?
* I would like to have an accumulated total of the pounds and body fat automatically calculated per person after the weekly measurements are entered.
* I would then like to be able to pull monthly, weekly and/or individual reports on total weight loss.
* I would also like the color to change if the client has 3 weight gains
I hope that someone is out there that can help me rather quickly.
I have attached a copy of the file for review. I know that there are some duplicates right now, but I need them there to verify some other information.
* On the total pounds lost, I would like it to be rounded up.
* The format can be changed as long as it is simple to input the data.
* Would love to keep it in Excel format.
* Each person has 2 goals which need to be met - If something can be done to indicate a client has met the first goal and then the second goal.