The goal of this project is to integrate some Facebook nice-to-have features in an existing PHP website. The website is quite new and is related to the sell/buy of objects over internet
To be fully completed, this project must include the followings Facebook related features :
1) Possibility to log in in the target website with the customer Facebook account.
- If the customer logged in with his facebook credentials, he must have the possiblity to send an invitation to his Facebook friends (publish on their wall an invitation to the website)
2) Possibility to comment some pages of the website using the facebook style
3) "Join group" box to join the website facebook group
4) "I like it" facebook button on each object page
5) "Share" button on each object page
**The most important task is the first one (1).**
**The deadline is strict, the work has to be finished and fully working on the 25th of december 2010.**
The worker needs to provide some support if integration needs it.
The code quality needs to be acceptable !
1) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Employer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the employer on the site per the worker's Worker Legal Agreement).
2) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
3) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Employer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Worker in ready-to-run condition in the Employer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the employer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this project.