**What I Need**
* Vertical Bar Chart w/ Categories
* Chart shows percent of people who had an insurance claim within a certain range
* The "$0" category has a probability above 90% while all the others are below 1%
* This means it is very hard to show all bars on 1 graph
* Create a bar graph with a Break in the 90% bar so that all data can be displayed clearly (see attached file)
* Here's a link with some instructions on how to do this:? [[url removed, login to view]<wbr />Charts/[url removed, login to view]]
* Produce a nice looking bar graph with this type of break using my data (see attached excel sheet)
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows? (depending on the nature? of the deliverables):
a)? For web sites or? other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software? installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
Microsoft Excel (Bar Graph)