I started this project with one? coder and he was not able to complete it.
Your task is to build on? what he started. you will have access to all his files and you can query him on any thing he has done. He also has well documented his work so it should be easy to follow.
* What is needed is a little design implemention
* a payment module for the admin.
* a viable way for frontend users to submit music to the admin.
* tweeking ? the banner and rss functions.
* the use of icons instead of words to make it user friendly
* And a music player to be implemented.
I must admit passing this project to someone else sounds messy but you will have plenty time to view everything and ask questions before you get your hands dirty. Let me know if you can finish this project with me.
you can view where we left off at.
<[url removed, login to view]>?
Login <test@[url removed, login to view]>
This system is called a file sharing system is called **The Music Bin it is similar to sendspace**. In the music bin you can upload music files and? submit songs to me to our streaming playlists? or to download in our store or anywhere on the web.
On the members main page you will have a quick summary of the items in your bin. You will be able to play music from the **tracks? **in your bin. And you will be given the URL of your? tracks as well as the download url of that whole Bin. *( examples are in attachment )*
This bid does require alittle design work but nothing to crazy. I think the design I chose can be caried out without a graphic artist.
The main colors should be red, orange, and dark red.
* * *This broadcast message was sent to all bidders on Tuesday Jan 5, 2010 11:21:24 PM:
I updated the criteria of this bid. Check the new attachment for answers to most of your general questions and for a clearer understanding of the file systems player aspect.