We have a website [[url removed, login to view]] and I need the inquiry/contact us forms edited to do the following:
1) Track PPC parameters when coming from a PPC site
2) Fields checked for errors when user enters
3) CAPTCHA implemented so robot spammers wont enter things
4) add some additional hidden fields which will show URL the inquiry came from, and the ip address of person
5) all data sent should go into a database where i can later login and see my inquiries, and also be able to download all the inquires in an XLS file
This should be fairly simple if you're an expert web programmer
Website Fixing Requirements: (php/database)
There are 2 types of forms on the site
1) The one located on the left column
2) Located on the bottom of the landing pages
Both forms submit to the same emailer script.
A database should be created for data entry so it can capture all data, for future reference
Pages that need to be edited:
1) [url removed, login to view] : This is our primary landing page which generates 70% of online leads.
We use this page for Website optimization testing. Page structure should reman intact. If suggested revisions are made make sure that the page can accommodate 3rd party snippets for user testing.
2) includes/[url removed, login to view] : This is the include page for the online form located on landing pages. This needs all fields mentioned below plus caputre parameters passed on from PPC campaigns, plus Captcha Implementation so robot spammers dont enter things.
3)includes/[url removed, login to view] : This is the basic email script. It needs code cleanup
, and needs to submit data to database where I can login later on and see and download the inquiries
4)include/[url removed, login to view]: Include page for the online form located on the left column of some of the pages. Example of this can be found on the homepage The same requirements for landing page forms
Fields that should be on Inquiry/Contact Form:
1) Full Name: Required
2) Company Name
3) Email: required, check email address format
4) Telephone Number: required, check numeric with atleast 10 digits
5) Message: required, at least atleast 7 characters
6) Ip Address (Hidden field)
7) page it came from (hidden field): so when we get the email we can see what page they filled out the form on
Values must temporarily be stored on a cookie or session, so that visitors doesn’t need to repopulate the same fields when some requirements are left blank
Parameters coming from PPC:
1) src : source of link, values will be dynamically concatenated from sources
2) kw : keyword used, values will be dynamically concatenated from sources
1) script on landing pages must be able to capture parameter values
2) values must be sent to email form script
3) values captured should added to default email
4) values captured should be added to database
Apparently not all traffic will come from PPC, so the script embedded on the various pages should intuitively find a way do distinguish this. If traffic came from organic source SRC = should have a value of "organic" and KW as "none".
Parameter values should temporarily be stored on a cookie or session until visitors submits the necessary fields
1) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Employer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the employer on the site per the worker's Worker Legal Agreement).
2) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
3) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Employer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Worker in ready-to-run condition in the Employer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the employer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this project.