I need a flash magazine script with an admin interface in php/mysql. I would like to create an online magazine like the paper ones with page flipping, page zoom and linkable areas inside pages (details are mentioned below).
I do not care if you customize open source scripts or you develop a completely custom script, but in the case you intend to customize an open source script, you MUST tell me in advance (in your first bid message) which one will that be. I must know from the beginning.
I also need a future cooperation for updates and add-ons.
I need a flash magazine script with an admin interface in php/mysql. I would like to create an online magazine like the paper ones.
Coder notes: I do not care if you cstomize open source scripts or you develop a completely custom script, but in the case you intend to customize an open source script, you MUST tell me in advance (in your first bid message) which one will that be. I must know from the beginning.
**1) A SAFE, crossbrowser and (as possbile) lightweight script
2) Page flipping effect (the wide know effect when page changes to another)
3) Administration interface in php/mysql (safe from sql injections or XSS vulnerabilities)
4) Page upload in A4 format in jpeg so to emulate printed magazine
5) Easy installation
6) Greek characters support in database (utf-8 or greek_general_ci)
1) Each page will be zoomable as far as user wants to. I wil upload high resolution jpg pages so user could zoom in a large scale. (As you understand, each magazine page will be one jpg file so we won't have any html editors or other troubles in the admin interface).
2) The initial dimensions of flash magazine will be customizable and the initial page (before zooming) must be of high quality so you need to make some thumbnails through gd library i suppose or any other way you like (through flash etc.). My main concern is the good image quality.
3) Apart from page flipping (previous-next), user could also go to any page of the magazine (for example from second page to 74th page) and backwards.
4) Each page could have a printable version, so user could print one page or even the whole magazine. This printing option should be turned on or off by admin panel. Default must be off.
5) -this is the most tricky feature i think- Each page should contain links. For example one page will have 4 articles inside jpg file (like a printed magazine). Admin should be able to link each part of the page (each article) to another page inside magazine OR to an external link. For example one page could even contain 10 linkable areas.
The dimensions of the linkable areas of one page will be various. The easy way for the admin would be to have a tool like the imap tool of frontpage editor (or dreamweaver i suppose) which allows somebody to enter multiple links inside an image area by using coordinates. Each link could open in new window (_blank) or same window.
The main idea of this linking feature is that editor could have an introduction to an article to page no1 for example and user should click on this introduction to read the full article on page no64 for example.
Take into acount that admin panel should contain all the necessary features to upload a jpg, to make a preview of the magazine before going live and to give titles and dates? to magazines and a search engine and a calendar search? for administrative purposes, so admin could easily find and edit (and re-publish)? one magazine that has previously published. Each magazine could also be activated/deactivated as admin should consider that some magazine should only be viewable by itself and not users.
Any other admin feature you think useful will be appreciated.
So i am waiting for your bids. Take into account that i am very cooperative person.