I am looking for someone with the experience to do a UX-flow design (no graphics, just user flow) for a FB app concept I have. Should be quite simple, but I want someone who knows FB and any constraints and also has good ideas on how to design user flow to increase usage/retention/virality of the app.?
The basic concept is the following:
0) This is a Facebook App
0.5) Most of the main activity as per below will happen on the main page of the app
1) The main case is a 'polling' system where questions can be entered by an administrator and then sent to multiple parties (fb friends, posted on fb wall, etc.) so that many users can answer the questions. The questions will all be multiple choice.
2) A user will need to approve the app before answering any questions or seeing answers
3) Once the user has approved the app, he can answer as many questions as he wants at any time. His answers will get logged in a database.
4) When a user answers a question, the service will immediately show the % of people who answered which answer. This is similar to many polling services online currently. The % will be broken down between male, female and unknown users (based on FB profile)
5) A user must never be given the same question to answer more than once.
6) A user must be able to pass on a question to his fb wall, or to email it to fb friends.?
7) At any point a user can post to his wall that he has 'Answered x new questions from the [fill in the name] poll'.?
8) There should be another view (likely a tab at the top, suggestions welcome) which would be the user's Profile view. At any time a user can update his profile. This will include choosing 1-x (x is tbd, say 5) photos from his FB profile photos, filling in or modifying a few fields about gender, age, etc. as well as a short description of himself (herself). ?
9) There should be another view (likely a tab at the top, I will take suggestions for this) which is basically a 'My Polls' view. In this view a user can go see stats on how many questions he has answered, see a list of all of the questions if he wants (maybe that's a separate view or an expandable component), and most importantly see a list of other users who gave the same answers to the most questions. THis list should be filterable by gender (male, female, male/unknown, female/unknown).?
10) Clicking on any user's name takes the clicker to that user's public profile view (which is just their profile view at this stage). From there, the user who is looking at the other user's profile should be able to send a facebook message to that other user. The user should also be able to 'nudge' the other user which should result in a notification being sent to the other user.?
Those are the basics - hopefully this will be a simple project especially to the extent that I have laid out a lot of the functionality already.?
Happy to answer any other questions in detail. Thanks.?