We are looking to hire a senior level PHP developer that is familiar with the CodeIgniter framework to finish out building a fantasy sports web application for us. The web application is approximately 60-70% completed at this moment. We need someone to come in and hit the ground running to help finish this build. The main functions of the fantasy game left to be implimented are live online draft, modification of the scoring system, a creation of a playoff system, and categorizing of private and public leagues.
While it's not a requirement, we would like to hire a developer who has prior knowledge of how a fantasy sports league works. The game has similar to functions to current fantasy football, baseball, and basketball leagues that can be found on sites like Yahoo! and ESPN.com.
* Senior level PHP development skills
* Experience in a LAMP environment (expert PHP & MySQL knowledge is a must)
* Must be familiar with CodeIgniter framework
* Must be available to work 20-30 hours per week
* Be able to attend up to 2 thirty minute conference calls per week via Skype or phone (between 11am - 7pm PST)
* Ability to work independently and solve problems without supervision