I have purchased a word press theme and I want to set it up on a word press blog. It has the theme installation instructions and these are the steps below.
1. Unzip the downloaded ZIP file you purchased to your desktop.
2. Using FTP software:
- upload the folder into your themes directory: (e.g. copy folder to here >> <[url removed, login to view]>)
- upload all of the plugins within the plugins folder to your plugins directory: (e.g. copy files to here >> <[url removed, login to view]>)
3. Log into your WordPress Administration panel and click on Design top menu link
4. Click on the "WP-Realtor" image from the list of available themes.
5. If you are using version 2.6+, you will see an overlay appear, with a sample of the site. Click the Activate "Wp-Realtor" link in the top-right corner. The theme is now active.
**Next, we will activate all required plugins**
6. To activate the plugins for your site, Click the Plugins link (upper right corner of your admin panel).
7. Please check the box next to the following plugins under "Inactive Plugins":
* Dropdown Menu Manager - Custom-made by WP-Realtor
* Real Estate Dream - Custom-made by WP-Realtor
* Agent Photo - Custom-made by WP-Realtor
* Shadowbox JS - credit to Matt Martz and Michael J. I. Jackson (commercial license purchased)
8. Click the Activate button located just under the Inactive Plugins heading.
9. That's it! Your theme and all of its required plugins are now active.
When the job is done I require that the work is not showcased in your (the coder) portfolio of work.I also require that the coder not link to the site with any reference that they created it.