**UPDATE - 12/15/09 3:22 PM
**Here is what I want, in the simplest terms:
1) Secure login at my company's website ([url removed, login to view])
2) View my appointments and view patient demographics (name, phone number).
3) This must comply with HIPAA privacy standards.
That's the minimum but the project could be expanded to include other functions (for example, editing appointments)**
We are a medical office that currently uses a program called "Kareo" ([url removed, login to view]) which is a server/client program for managing patient data/billing/scheduling. Because the program requires a user to download/install the client application, it can only be used on Windows and cannot be easily accessed remotely.
In addition to the client application, the website provides:
1) An API (with available manual)
2) An Excel Add-in (with available manual)
3) A application written for Windows Mobile 5
Our office's website is hosted on a Linux machine and we are able to upload/edit files (html, php, text, etc) and install certain software modules (PHP, Pearl, Ruby, etc) provided by the web hosting service.
Create an interface to allow easy but secure access to patient information stored in Kareo. This interface should be available Online (i.e. on our website) and perhaps as a free-standing app for Blackberry/iPhone/Android.
* * *This broadcast message was sent to all bidders on Tuesday Dec 15, 2009 3:38:15 PM:
I have updated my project and attached some files for reference. Thank you for your interest.