Store or counter changes.
1. When store chooses to Enter Counts we want to Pre populate the date with the following Saturday’s date (Our week ending date).
2. Need a print option so the store can print the count sheet.? Walk the store and do the count then come back and enter into the oneline count screen.
3.? When counts are entered by stores and the save button is hit we need it to display the entered counts and have two buttons.? One button labeled confirm.? This should post the numbers and remove the count sheet as if the user just hit the enter counts screen.
The other labeled edit and take back to the count screen allowing for edits to be done.
4.? The List Entries screen for the stores should only list entries the store has entered.? Not show all entries for all stores.? But for the admin all entries should be display.
5. When store is done entering the department count we need a total cost at the bottom of the page.
6. The web sites seems slow.? Anything we can do to speed it up?
1. Entering items should be on a Department basis.? We want to decided what department to add items to.
2. When the Administrator wants to run a report, either the Inventory Costing Report or List Entries it does not show anything for the week ending as it is labeled.? You have to actually choose a specific date when the count was done.? We need to be able to show the entire week’s worth of reports with weeks ending on Saturday.