An Iphone application that will:
- record the voice of user or allow using mp3
- replay the recording or the mp3 file over and over
- display a counter that shows the count of replays
- allow user to chose older records/mp3's and limit the counts
- user activates the application
- application displays menu that asks user to chose one of the following, "record new voice", "select from files"
- if user choses "record new voice", application displays a recording interface(not so detailed, only start, stop buttons). when recording ends, user will be able to save the recording with a name, or without recording will proceed replaying
- if user choses "select from files" then a file listing will enable user to navigate in ilesystem to chose the mp3 file or one of the older recordings. iphone's internal file manager will be more than enough for this.
- when user choses or records a voice, application will proceed to replay settings screen where user will see a counter input that will accept a positive integer, a delay input where delay in seconds between two replays entered.
- after finishing the inputs, user will proceed to replay screen where a start button, name of the replay job, and a counter starting from 0 will be seen
- when user hits the start button, button will turn to a stop button, counter will be updateing one by one, each time the playing o the recording is finished.
please ask for unclear details.
also please provide some information about your previous experiences in iphone application programming.