Description of IPhone App that is confidential at this time.
This app is very simple and? straightforward. All it does is? calculate 2 numbers for the user based on? the kind of doodad he owns.
1)? Before the user can make the calculations, he must first add his? doodad models into the app. The user gives? each? doodad a name along with a Special Value that describes a certain characteristic of that doodad.
2) This doodad? information is stored until deleted by the user. The user may modify doodad information at any time.
3)? Now for the calculations: On a separate "page" of the app, the? user? simply enters 2 numbers and then selects one of? his? doodads from a scroll list.
4) The app calculates 2 new numerical answers based on the 2 numbers that were entered? and the Special Value that is associated with that doodad.
5) The app should look good.
6) The app needs to be designed such that the IPhone AppStore will accept by abiding by their standards.
1. When the user enters the app, it takes them straight to the calculations page if they already entered at least one doodad. If no doodads, then it takes them to the define doodads page.
2. When REENTERING the calculations page, all the values that were used last time are still being shown.