I am looking to add a couple of lines of code such as the ones below in blue to someones website to execute a script on my server that will capture:
**1) IP address of the user visiting my customers website
2) the page the user is visiting
3) the page that referred them to the page they are viewing (if outside of the domain name)
4) the search engine terms/words they used to find that particular page
5) the domain name of my customers site (in the form of [url removed, login to view] - I will use this to cross reference their ID, such as the llactid=11222 below, with their domain to ensure no other companies try to insert the blue code in their site and hijack our service)
This information should be passed to a php page ([url removed, login to view]) where I will store the information into my MySQL database or post-process where necessary.
The goal is to require my customer, who will be integrating this code into their website, to have to do as little as possible. It should only be one line if possible, or two lines maximum, such as:
Another solution had something similar, please view it: [url removed, login to view] I presume this would be a good head start for the programmer.
* * *This broadcast message was sent to all bidders on Sunday Jun 22, 2008 12:04:49 AM:
Please note that I added an additional item to this request, which is denoted by #5 in red.