I am looking for a person with experience in a miniature gsm module gsm card reader who can work on the following project. You need either to build your own mini magnetic card reader or use one that already exsists on the market and you need to attatch a gsm mini module from the market to it. After a card will be swiped into the card reader the data has to be sent via gsm module to a phone number I need to be able to choose.
1. card is bieng swiped into the mini magnetic card reader
2. a mini or micro gsm module attatched to the card reader sends an sms message to a phone number with the swiped data.
Note the unit must be small in size as possible as well as, the reader portion must not be a slide reader but dip style reader head I have parts and schematics to assist in this project
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).